The Bubba Starling Thread

Starling is going to be a Royal. I am honestly shocked anyone thinks differently. If i was offered millions of dollars to play baseball, I would take it in heart beat.

I'm more concerned with the tarnishing of BO, if it is in fact completely unfounded.

Jimbo Starling has already stated this rumor is false. There has been no disagreement. Its nice to see Sam McKewon questioned it and asked Gammons for proof. And its good to see Dick Chitlan is still anti Bo and running with it with out doing any type of follow up to see if its true. We know where he still stands.

It's pennies really.....

Bubba's going to get out of here at the earliest opportunity.

It's not like Bubba is taking up practice reps that could be given to another player. Now that would really be messing with the team if he intends to leave.

Bo not letting him practice should be applauded. "Until you commit to staying with the team, you're not taking practice time away from another player." Sounds like classic Bo principles at work, doesn't it?

I don't get the outrage. Again, unless you are proposing we never recruit a baseball prospect. Because every time we do, there is a deadline we go up against, 8/15, that is understood at the time of recruiting.

So

I have to correct myself here. If they are holding out a spot for Bubba on the 105 along with Charles Jackson, then I suppose it does take away time so to speak, from another player.

Still, Bubba wants to practice, I'm sure. Risk of injury isn't that much, compared to the loss of leverage he suffers from not practicing. Bubba needs the Royals to worry that he's going to stick with Nebraska. Bo is not giving him that luxury. Good for Bo. Right path to take.

Hey zoonies , shawn callahan reported at 5:00 on kfab, that bo ripped bubba about not practicing, and during big ten media days bo told the media he would be at fall camp! I find this funny, looks like bo is not happy that some sports agent is running his program! I respect all you have said but this proves my point, we are not his golden ticket for more money! Period

Are you trying to say that Bo wants Bubba to practice but Bubba is refusing to? I don't think so...as long as Bubba is using practice as leverage to get the Royals to pay him more, Bo is not wanting him to practice. My take. Bo unhappy that his program is being run by a sports agent? C'mon...Bo is in charge, he wouldn't *let* his program be run by a sports agent.

Hey zoonies , shawn callahan reported at 5:00 on kfab, that bo ripped bubba about not practicing, and during big ten media days bo told the media he would be at fall camp! I find this funny, looks like bo is not happy that some sports agent is running his program! I respect all you have said but this proves my point, we are not his golden ticket for more money! Period

Really? Because 25 minutes ago, Sean Callahan tweeted that Pelini said that what Gammons reported was "absolutely not true."

My link

• Fire 1

I think we all know that Bo's temper borders on crazy, but to be honest I hope its true that he ripped Bubba a new one. I think it actually sends the right message to the team that nobody is better than anyone else and that he's not gona stand for this chirade and primadona bs.