The Bubba Starling Thread

I say best of luck in whatever he decides to do. You signed with us and I'll consider you a Husker. Many kids never play a snap.

I won't be that gracious with Bubba. If i extended the saying "Once a Husker, always a Husker" to Bubba Starling, i would have to make exceptions to Blaine and Tyler Gabbert. Granted the circumstances were different but the outcome is very much the same. Just my 2 cents.

If he does sign with Royals, i feel bad for all those little kids who have his signature on a Husker football or something.

I say best of luck in whatever he decides to do. You signed with us and I'll consider you a Husker. Many kids never play a snap.

I won't be that gracious with Bubba. If i extended the saying "Once a Husker, always a Husker" to Bubba Starling, i would have to make exceptions to Blaine and Tyler Gabbert. Granted the circumstances were different but the outcome is very much the same. Just my 2 cents.

If he does sign with Royals, i feel bad for all those little kids who have his signature on a Husker football or something.

Blaine and Tyler Gabbert never lived in Lincoln and worked out with the team the summer beforehand.