The Bubba Starling Thread

Unless the kid doesn't want to play baseball for a career then the money seems useless. 8 million is a lot BUT it may not be a lot 5 years from now who knows....plus how many young people falling into easy money stretch it out over their entire lives? To me the Husker experience would be priceless but this was driven into me at an early age...

There's a lot involved here. The contract will spread out over a 5 year period. Maybe 1-2 million upfront and the bulk paid at the end to ensure he plays out his contract. Right now the rumor is 8.5 million, I believe this is why he wants 10 million so the first payment is worth giving up another dream. 3-4 million up front sounds better than 1-2

There's a lot involved here. The contract will spread out over a 5 year period. Maybe 1-2 million upfront and the bulk paid at the end to ensure he plays out his contract. Right now the rumor is 8.5 million, I believe this is why he wants 10 million so the first payment is worth giving up another dream. 3-4 million up front sounds better than 1-2

Might not sound as good, but still sounds damn good!