The Bubba Starling Thread

This stupid sh#t like this

Is getting old.

Its only funny the first

Couple

Times.

I love it when your opponent has never learned, after a decade of playing fantasy baseball, that two-start pitchers rarely win the game for you. If a pitcher is projected to win 10 games in a year, and you've got him on a double-start OR you have another decent pitcher going up against a really terrible team, you go with the single-start guy with the better chance of winning one game.

In a 22-week season, where your pitcher is going to get 30 starts, expecting him to win two games in one week when he's a mediocre pitcher to begin with is foolish.

You would really <really> hate my fantasy baseball league then.

I love it when your opponent has never learned, after a decade of playing fantasy baseball, that two-start pitchers rarely win the game for you. If a pitcher is projected to win 10 games in a year, and you've got him on a double-start OR you have another decent pitcher going up against a really terrible team, you go with the single-start guy with the better chance of winning one game.

In a 22-week season, where your pitcher is going to get 30 starts, expecting him to win two games in one week when he's a mediocre pitcher to begin with is foolish.

You would really <really> hate my fantasy baseball league then.

Hate it, or dominate it?

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

This thread is reaching Owa status or sellout streak ending status

Oh the beloved sell-out streak thread. It shall forever live in Huskerboard lore

Just a matter of time before someone goes down into the huskerboard archives and resurrects that thread before the season begins.

I have a feeling it'll re resurected after the Tennesse Chatenoga game if our offense doesn't score more than 40

It'll probably be resurrected because not everyone with a ticket will show up to the 1st game and the streak will end.

it doesn't matter how many people are there. It only matters with how many tickets are sold. So you could have a sell out crowd of 1 person.

Not accordng to HuskerFowler, the genius who created that thread. Yes, I still remember who started that thread, that is how historic it actually was.

Sellout streak thread

And God said bump the sellout streak thread and Po Belini said okay.

P.S. Richard Simmons Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Fire 1