LB Tyrone Neal [Illinois Commit]

• 2 weeks later...

A lot is made from the stars argument. My biggest argument with that is that there are more three star prospects in the nation than anything else. There are also some kids that go unnoticed that are pretty darn good football players.

Not to discredit anything the four and five star kids have done. There is a reason they are ranked highly. Would anyone turn this kid down? Would anyone turn down Andrus Peat?

With the commit of Zaire, does this push TJ away or do we take him if he wants to come here.

Good question. At this point I say yes. ALTHOUGH, I think he is very high on West Virginia. Another factor is how much of a chance the staff feels they have with Lambert. They'd take QL over TJ, but the odds of getting Neal are better than QL IMO.

I'd guess 4.

Why four?

We NEED depth at LB, and with a JUCO, it provides immediate, but not long-term depth, so 3 HS LBs and a JUCO would be ideal to me

if that makes any sense, lol i'm tired

It does to me skool. If the staff can close with a talented LB, I like the future LBs.