SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

Sounds like he's a silent commit, not announcing in hopes that LSU could still come through with an offer.

He's not. But this morning I was told Moore, Curry and Peat were likely to end up here if things continue as they are now.

Is Curry a backup for VV or will the staff take both?

Good question. At this point, I believe there is room for both. They are also bring diff skills sets (VV - immovable object, run d/AC - quicker)....taking both accomplishes multiple things.

Christopherson from the LJS just claimed our class will be anywhere from 19-21 kids now. If this is true, I bet we'd take both.

I'm just doing the math and thinking out loud. If we have 11 commits now and realistically in on about 6 more, who are we looking at with the other 2-4 schollies if he's projecting 19-21.

At least he's down to 2. Miss St definitely needs a QB though. He'd be a great athlete for us

Well I thought he was down to one, just hasn't said publicly which school it is.

This is correct. Staffs for each school know

Da skers? Heard anything?

Id be surprised if he's not ours but that's just from earlier comments. I know we're asking kids to give us commitments and keep it private so if he gave one and is keeping it hush hush that would lead me to think he's ours. But I haven't talked to anyone who can tell me yes or no.

Maybe they don't want Fuller to know. Truth is, I have know idea why they delay things like this. If you pick a school say who it is.

it would make some sense if he was holding out for another offer but LSU was the only school (besides Miss State) that anyone was worried about and they apparently don't have room for Moore. Maybe recruits just enjoy the theatrics of it.

I would hope that we wouldn't ask recruit A to keep his commitment secret so we could use recruit A's absence to entice recruit B to commit. I would think that we'd start off on the wrong foot with recruit B when he signs his LOI and finds out that we were jerking him around.

Maybe they don't want Fuller to know. Truth is, I have know idea why they delay things like this. If you pick a school say who it is.

it would make some sense if he was holding out for another offer but LSU was the only school (besides Miss State) that anyone was worried about and they apparently don't have room for Moore. Maybe recruits just enjoy the theatrics of it.

I would hope that we wouldn't ask recruit A to keep his commitment secret so we could use recruit A's absence to entice recruit B to commit. I would think that we'd start off on the wrong foot with recruit B when he signs his LOI and finds out that we were jerking him around.

True. I wouldn't want our staff using tactics like that. But I also don't like kids using us as a stepping stone to something they think might be better.