SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

He promised LA Tech he would atleast visit there, nothing too earth shattering. It's still down to Nebraska, and Miss State. He has already amde his decision on which school he will play for. So basically, nothing to worry about I still believe he is N.

He promised LA Tech he would atleast visit there, nothing too earth shattering. It's still down to Nebraska, and Miss State. He has already amde his decision on which school he will play for. So basically, nothing to worry about I still believe he is N.

I hear ya, I'm not hitting the panic button just yet, but it is interesting for a guy who has supposedly made his decision sound like he's still considering other schools.

I hear ya, I'm not hitting the panic button just yet, but it is interesting for a guy who has supposedly made his decision sound like he's still considering other schools.

He could be considering other schools, or enjoying the recruitment process. Keep your head up. :)

OK Paul, Mister All-Knowing... what is YOUR prediction?

Dude, chill. You keep posting the same things, just in different threads. We get it, your not confident in getting any of these guys. Relax and let the chips fall into place.

And just for the record, Paul has been correct most of the time.

• Fire 2

OK Paul, Mister All-Knowing... what is YOUR prediction?

:)

He is N.

My prediction based on a number of things that have been told to me from people that I trust. His decision was made awhile back. Just cant fully crack the code of a few cryptic text messages I have received.

And just for the record, Paul has been correct most of the time.

As have I.

Yeah, you say we are not getting this guy and this guy and this guy. Your bound to be right most of the time because we offer many more players than we actually sign. Congratulations on your predictions!