OSU Boards

I have not looked at them and I don't know any of the sites and I probably wont try and find them because I am on summer break!!! But, what do OSU posters think of Bo's name being tossed around. I know that there are so V-bags over on some of the Husker "fan" sites (I use that term loosley because it is clear that some posters on HI or Huskersonline are not husker fans) that think Bo could never get another job anywhere but they already have Chris Pederson from BSU lined up as the next NU coach.

So, if you find any cool posts or links, share them here.

No serious Buckeye fan thinks Pelini will be the next head coach of Ohio State. It's not that he isn't good, it's just there are a few other coaches that fit our mold better at this point in time.

Car salesmen or tattoo artists? ;)

JHF

I was looking forward to playing the Vest, but sh*t happens.

What baffles me, is the amazing amount of people that were shocked this happened. To blatantly step on your Richard as repeatedly as Tressel did, and not expect this to happen, just shows how naive some folks are.

How glad is JoePa that Pryor's dopey ass didn't go to Penn St.

What baffles me is these high profile/successful programs having this stuff come out. You can almost bet the next one is an Auburn, Alabama, or even Oregon. It's just too much of a certainty anymore.

Auburn and Oregon are already in the midst of NCAA investigations.

I'm curious what OSU fans will do as the "scandal unfolds. A friend of mine who follows Oklahoma football said this on his FB page and posted this pic:

"WOW, Ohio State had a team meeting tonight over the new Sports Illustrated allegations. One of the allegations was that Pryor was getting new cars. Guess what he showed up to the meeting in.....yet another new car."

LInk to Picture of Pryor's new car

This might just get very interesting. Sounding more like Tressel is certainly a great person ... a man of extreme faith, very caring ... but has that also made him turn his eye to the rules laid out? I'd much rather see the axe fall on a program like USC ... but it's looking more like "stinky trash" all the more.

SheepdogMark

I have not looked at them and I don't know any of the sites and I probably wont try and find them because I am on summer break!!! But, what do OSU posters think of Bo's name being tossed around. I know that there are so V-bags over on some of the Husker "fan" sites (I use that term loosley because it is clear that some posters on HI or Huskersonline are not husker fans) that think Bo could never get another job anywhere but they already have Chris Pederson from BSU lined up as the next NU coach.

So, if you find any cool posts or links, share them here.

I looked at the 'Buckeye Planet' message board and Pelini wasn't mentioned as a serious contender. Here is a list that one of the posters on that board compiled but he said these were names that would probably be thrown out. I seriously can't see Bo leaving NU because I don't think he's done anything to warrant an invite to tOSU. They are going to look for a very high profile person to take this job. I'm thinking more of a Bob Stoops or an Urban Meyer type. Anyway, here's the list:

"I'm certain the following names will be "thrown out" in the coming weeks and months - with absolutely no correlation to the likelihood either that they'd consider the position nor that they'd be considered for it."

Gary Patterson

Chris Peterson

Chip Kelly

Urban Meyer

Gus Malzahn

Nick Saban

Mark Dantonio

Bo Pelini

Mark Stoops

Bob Stoops

Mark Richt

Gary Pinkel

Tony Dungy

Mel Tucker

I'm sure his heart and stomach thank him, at any rate--the amount of Blood Pressure meds and antacid required to handle Pryor would had sent Joe Pa to an early grave.

I'm sure his heart and stomach thank him, at any rate--the amount of Blood Pressure meds and antacid required to handle Pryor would had sent Joe Pa to an early grave.

I think early grave is not an issue for JoPa ......... I guess college station did not have the used car mentoring that Pryor needed.

Wow, reading more and more from those OSU boards is getting sad. They now hate Spielman as much as they hate Herbie. They think that nothing else will happen to them and they seem to think that the NCAA is out to get them. Well, yeah, they are, not cause they don't like you but because your idiot coach kept lying and lying, so now they want the truth.

Wow, reading more and more from those OSU boards is getting sad. They now hate Spielman as much as they hate Herbie. They think that nothing else will happen to them and they seem to think that the NCAA is out to get them. Well, yeah, they are, not cause they don't like you but because your idiot coach kept lying and lying, so now they want the truth.

Are you referring to Buckeye Planet? I've gone through stages of grief for them and amazement at them. There are some realists over there, but they're being shouted down by the scarlet-glassed homers. Everyone is out to get them, they're being persecuted, etc etc etc. The guys blaming their own coach and players are few and far between.