S LaDarrell McNeil [Tennessee Commit]

Nexus

He's going to visit for sure now.

Does us moving our targets on this kid mean we are pretty much out of it with Diggs?

That was a thought of mine too. I would really feel good about getting both of them though

I think so, but I may be wrong. It would be great if we could get both but I think it a telling sign about Diggs. If we could secure McNeil instead, I would not be upset one bit. Also, Coach Beck has known about LaDarrell for over two years and has a good relationship with his HS coach. Coach Raymond had an in home with McNeil last night.

Enjoyed his visit...especially the facilities.

Wants to make a few more visits. No final decision anytime soon.

Distance may be a problem, the cold less than he initially thought.

That's interesting, considering Knoxville is just as far away, actually a few hours more. Stay on him coaches!

I think this kid goes to Oklahoma State in the end. It's close to home, facilities are equally as nice as Nebraska's (according to him). They are a BCS game team this year, have a pretty good defense. etc.

I definitely understand if he chose OK ST, but man he'd be a beast in Bo's scheme.