ESPN Tradition Battle

Personally I never vote on the things, it has nothing to do with reality, just a bunch of cheating to get numbers. Who really cares when it is skewed like it is.

Having to use a machine to get votes, seems a little out of the Nebraska way.

You guys can do what you want,

But the Tunnel walk is a nice little distraction, gets the people fired up, but it is no where on the level of some of the ones we have cheated past.

Michigan, I would imagine is the winged helmet, we truly have nothing to compare to it. Howards Rock burries the Tunnel Walk.

Lets just worry about winning the games on the field, I think it will carry more meaning than this crap.

Got bot running... Not sure if it will help.

We've had an 8% turn around in about the 2 hours I've been running it. Just run more then one, they are really small single minded programs, 20-50 runs as fast as 1 except they all do the same thing in that time so its ~ a 20-50 fold increase... They slow down once in awhile because of internet lag, but really, you could run them on an old P3 (well in linux) and its pretty much as fast as a Virtual machine on a duo core.

In ideal circumstances, if we had 10 people run it we'd be 50/50 again in under 6 hours assuming michigan doesn't notice before then. 20 people and there wouldn't be much they could do.

It's a good thing we've got this thread or we'd have a 30 page thread about the Iowa/Nebraska game and another 15 threads started about our offense and/or QB...

And half the comments on those QB threads would be about whether Watson is really as bad as some of us think he is. Embrace this for a day. We'll get back to beating that dead horse soon.

Edit, we swung it another 2%, everyone without a moral objection should probably get in on this. I'll have lost the bug by the next one... so nerd out with me for the next 12 hours (or just start it up before you goto bed.) ;p

Got bot running... Not sure if it will help.

We've had an 8% turn around in about the 2 hours I've been running it. Just run more then one, they are really small single minded programs, 20-50 runs as fast as 1 except they all do the same thing in that time so its ~ a 20-50 fold increase... They slow down once in awhile because of internet lag, but really, you could run them on an old P3 (well in linux) and its pretty much as fast as a Virtual machine on a duo core.

In ideal circumstances, if we had 10 people run it we'd be 50/50 again in under 6 hours assuming michigan doesn't notice before then. 20 people and there wouldn't be much they could do.

Ah, I would run it but I have a mac... Got anything that will work for that?

It's a good thing we've got this thread or we'd have a 30 page thread about the Iowa/Nebraska game and another 15 threads started about our offense and/or QB...

A week ago I was thinking we only have about 30 days until football starts. I'm somehow so excited about football this year that I forgot July existed.

I have a bunch of instances of that bot running, but only 2 or 3 of them are really doing anything.

We're gaining though.

Were slowing eachother down a bit, but they are still working, they just wont say anything except every 100 votes. But if they seem hung up feel free to just exit out of some of them. We've got a good amount going I think now, more people just will make it that much harder for the Michigan bot team to try and do anything about it. The only problem would be we may just be too far behind to make up the difference in so sort a time, but at this rate it'd be by < 1 hours worth of voting.

There's been >300k votes added in the last hour.