New Gloves

Kinda surprised so many people are taking issue with this. Those blackshirt gloves are amazing.

Meh, every school seems to have something like this now. This isn't anything special, imo.... I don't hate them, I'm just not overly-impressed or excited to see them.

If I see more gloves than Bones this year I'll be very mad.

they would be alot cooler if they werent copying nike and came up with the idea first. i like the bones on the sleeves idea better, personally

If your going to mention anything about Nike, I would be saying "atleast they didn't screw up the whole uniform like Nike did".

LOL, that is for sure.

So do all of the defensive players wear them or just players who have earned Blackshirts?

I was wondering the same thing, hopefully its just the blackshirts

It will be for all defensive players. The jerseys mean a hell of a lot more than a pair of gloves that after this season you and I could drop 30-40 bucks and wear them too. Kinda kills the whole starter only thing when Husker Jen is flashing his...err....I mean her hands in the crowd.

So do all of the defensive players wear them or just players who have earned Blackshirts?

Uh oh.... Here's a future controversey.

IMO they're not bad but not great either. I don't mind flashy gloves but don't know about the idea of making them work only when you put both hands together. I'd rather see the defense Throw the Bones and cross their arms than put their hands up to show a trademarked logo- no matter how much I like that logo.

Regardless though, if they're going to make a drastic uniform change I'd rather it be the gloves than the helmet or the pants/jerseys!

now, if we can just get the led lights installed on each players helmet, they can flash touchdown or sack whenever appropriate during play.....there is no end to this. :facepalm:

I dont see that happing but i see your point lol. i can see the writing on the wall now with LED lights in the helment and on the jersys and pants wow even the shoes lol. :facepalm:

i seen on the blackshirts gloves the top of the gloves are red, i thought that the NCAA would only allow grey gloves? i may be and probably am wrong about this, but i know when i played college ball we could only wear grey gloves. If that is the case idk if the players could actually wear them

This was changed a year or two ago.

Kinda surprised so many people are taking issue with this. Those blackshirt gloves are amazing.

I really like them especially the Blackshirt gloves. When I saw these gloves it reminded me of Mark Ingram flashing his Alabama gloves when he scored a touchdown in the National Championship game and thinking "are we coping Alabama?"