Sad or happy we don't play Iowa State anymore?

Ambivalent. This series was not close. We beat them something like 85% of the time we played them. They had two wins in Ames when we were historically bad and that abortion of a game in Lincoln a couple years ago when we turned the ball over eight times. Last year was a decent game, but mostly because we tried to give it away, not because it was some classic game.

Throughout my lifetime the Iowa State game has pretty much always been a blowout win. That's not a rivalry, and it's not something I'm going to miss much.

I'll miss Cy more than anything, if he stops coming around.

• Fire 2

happy. they have some of the worst fans around and that includes worse than CU.

This

Went to the 06' game at ISU and two drunk ISU fans were bulldozing their way through the crowd almost knocking over these two older couple in their mid to late 40's. After pushing buy the older couple they shoved my wife (girlfriend at the time) and I got pissed off and told them to calm down and that everybody will get in the stadium eventually. They told me to "F off you f'ing Husker fan" so I got in one of their faces but my brother in law came to my aid and pulled me away from the douchebags and we left.