***Official Fall Camp Injuries Thread***

This is actually a great idea for a thread. It'll be very convenient to keep track of the status of injuries of players (which are bound to happen) in one place instead of the sprawl of threads we usually have every year. And since every adult person knows, or should know, that posting a list of injuries has absolutely no influence over whether or not people get injuries, I'm sure everyone will appreciate the idea.

+1

So no burning girlknowsfootball at the stake when someone blows out a knee? =(

I dont know why there is so much hate, good idea for a thread.. Hate to break it to you, but this thread wont jinx the players and hurt them.

+1

I agree.

Kind of like saying the uniforms make the teams lose games.

This thread is a great idea. Keeps things condensed so there aren't 30,000 topics about every single little injury that happens.

I dont know why there is so much hate, good idea for a thread.. Hate to break it to you, but this thread wont jinx the players and hurt them.

+1

I agree.

This thread is a great idea. Keeps things condensed so there aren't 30,000 topics about every single little injury that happens.

stop bumping this. Every time it is top it has to be checked like someone is injured. I guarantee there will still be threads for everyone specific injury, and this thread is likely to blame for their injury. (okay maybe not, but still it isn't going to consolidate it)

Edit: and why would you want it too, go take a look at the mess that is "buckeyeplanet" with threads consolidated into monsters that you wouldn't ever dare to want to read. New threads break things up into manageable pieces.

• Fire 1

+1

I agree.

stop bumping this. Every time it is top it has to be checked like someone is injured. I guarantee there will still be threads for everyone specific injury, and this thread is likely to blame for their injury. (okay maybe not, but still it isn't going to consolidate it)

Edit: and why would you want it too, go take a look at the mess that is "buckeyeplanet" with threads consolidated into monsters that you wouldn't ever dare to want to read. New threads break things up into manageable pieces.

Bump, Bump, Bump...I like booze: it is great.