Suh welcomes Andy Dalton to the NFL

Apathy

As a Lions fan, I love this. Suh's mentality is something that has been lacking from tthis team for a very long time and is now rubbing off. He is making a statement. I promise you other quaterbacks around the league see and hear about Suh's relentlessment. Everytime a quaterback drops back against the Lions, Suh has to be in the back of their minds.

As probably the biggest and longest lions fan on this board, Im loving suh...but i will NEVER and i repeat NEVER get excited for preseason. Here is a fact for you people..the lions went 4-0 in the preseason a few years ago, I was EXTEMELY excited for the year! But, we ended up finishing 0-16 and the most memorable play was Orlovsky running in the back of the end zone against the vikings for a safety :facepalm: Oh well..painful year..very painful

As probably the biggest and longest lions fan on this board, Im loving suh...but i will NEVER and i repeat NEVER get excited for preseason. Here is a fact for you people..the lions went 4-0 in the preseason a few years ago, I was EXTEMELY excited for the year! But, we ended up finishing 0-16 and the most memorable play was Orlovsky running in the back of the end zone against the vikings for a safety :facepalm: Oh well..painful year..very painful

That play was AWESOME! It was like a movie script...you couldn't have designed a more appropriate play for that season!

I agree with your caution, but you must admit there are striking differences between the two teams. If Stafford stays healthy who knows where this team could go.

That play was AWESOME! It was like a movie script...you couldn't have designed a more appropriate play for that season!

Its one thing if its was maybe a part of his foot, but he was friggen running 5 yards BEHIND the start of the safety line..I couldnt believe it..

I agree with your caution, but you must admit there are striking differences between the two teams. If Stafford stays healthy who knows where this team could go.

A fellow true lion fan? As in, a lions fan before 2000? I agree IF stafford stays healthy then this team IS a playoff team. I have a strong feeling that he will not stay healthy though. It hurts (well not really) that farley got hurt. What i dont understand is why they dont put Suh at end annd have the front 4 of suh, williams, vanden bosch and farley...Our LB's are well improved this year, Carpenter is looking good, tulloch was a nice addition, Levy will have a good year. WE signed madison from the steelers with christ houston so our cbs, even though they are no 2/nickelback material arent THAT bad, with delmas playing fs. I really liked the addition of jerome harrison and i think titus will have a good year but our offensive line is still iffy and seems to be getting banged up. I feel that if our oline plays decent then we will make the wild card.