Nebraska on the BTN tonight!!!

Apathy

I think it's the wind...but who's the idiot that sat them there. Channels sound kind of cuts in/out in KC.

I walked past this the day they were filming and it really wasn't windy. I have no idea where that sound would have come from. Maybe they didn't buffer the mics? Or maybe it was the way the wind came around the Hawks Center. They filmed this at the northeast corner of Hawks, outside.

They could stand to invest a little of that BTN money back into the network I think.

Also noticed Bo is a lot more solid in that setting than with the mass of reports swarming him.

Good to hear they are placing a huge emphasis on dumb penalties and fumbles

Yes, they need some upgrades. The wind made the production seem like a high school AV club production. I am not a big fan of Dinardo. He is ok but there's got to be some better choices out there.

I also thought the B10 media day was a little weak. Coaches were directly under the lights - made them look sweaty and their heads shiney. The podium was the hotel's and they slapped a B10 banner on it and still had that gold podium light that looked cheap.