I'm just going to ask the question

HuskerT

Sorry, I didn't mean to keep you from the Bubba Starling thread.

Pssh. The Bubba Starling thread was SOOOO last week. All the cool people are hanging out in the Miami investigation thread. Awesome .gif's there too!

Just like Miami to upstage USC

Rozier admitted to getting paid.

I didn't even know about this so I googled it and pulled up an article from the SI vault. He was paid $200/mo. and admitted to it, to which the university said they had no knowledge and the NCAA decided not to punish the school. That's insane that something like that was allowed to slide. But you know, relatively speaking, that was nothing compared to the SWC stuff of the time. If that happened now, heck, we'd be seeing scholarships taken away and wins vacated.

Rozier admitted to getting paid.

I didn't even know about this so I googled it and pulled up an article from the SI vault. He was paid $200/mo. and admitted to it, to which the university said they had no knowledge and the NCAA decided not to punish the school. That's insane that something like that was allowed to slide. But you know, relatively speaking, that was nothing compared to the SWC stuff of the time. If that happened now, heck, we'd be seeing scholarships taken away and wins vacated.

I liked it better when players were on the take, but nobody knew about it. I know we'd all like to think that our favorite players are or were clean, but now it's just naive to think so.