UM terps new uniforms. Ho lee god.

shabizzle

The helmet is ok, don't like the center stripe though. The uniforms however....ummmm...I thought Wyoming had some horrible looking uniforms since they will look like turds running around. But who ever designed these needs to be drug out into the street and publically humiliated. Those uniforms makes Wyomings look ok lol.

Ive seen a closeup of the white helmet, which actually is pretty cool. The rest of these uniforms need to be ripped apart and thrown into a grease fire.

I also don't believe it would make a difference whether Nebraska is with Nike or any other company...our athletic department would be pretty strict on the uniform design and it would stay traditional.

I also don't believe it would make a difference whether Nebraska is with Nike or any other company...our athletic department would be pretty strict on the uniform design and it would stay traditional.

Agree. And there are plenty of Nike teams who haven't done this.

I want to ask what the point of a uniform is if you wear a different one every week. I do like it with Oregon, but that's probably just because they did it first (as far as I'm aware) and it's their "thing"

I mean, Oklahoma, Texas, USC, Michigan, Penn State...they are all schools with one thing in common: Their uniforms are made by Nike. Yet you don't see anything but the traditional being done at these places because at the end of the day, the school decides what they want to wear.