Student Movement Video

Far from an epic fail. It's not like he had a million dollar budget...a lot of work went into this I'm sure. I like that the university is getting behind some of these things - whether it's letting him on the field or getting the mascots involved, etc. Sometimes the gap between the students and the athletic department becomes too big - stuff like this is good to see.

I need to send them a friendly reminder of proper use of Aspect Ratio.

This... if video isn't that aspect ratio in the first place simply shoving it in vegas (or whatever) and telling it to spit it out at that aspect ratio will not look good. Actually it will look just like that.

That and the fisheye lens isn't helping anyone, but the poor sidekick especially.

Yeah, that video was an amateur production, and it showed. But as has already been mentioned: it's the first production this group has done, and to be honest, the song itself isn't terrible, even if it is a bit campy.

I'm glad the University, and I'm hoping we and the rest of the fans, get behind movements like this so that future videos and events can get the budget/directors/work that they deserve to be something we can all really be proud of.

Oh, and I personally want to see more of the WoW kid, I kept waiting for him to break it down the whole time, and was sadly disappointed when he appears to just be camera candy :(.