Student Movement Video

The sidekick white kid looks like he should be playing World Of Warcraft.

Saunders, while I do agree with you about taking him out of the shot, a little history will help you understand why he is there. I went to high school with both of these guys, so, I know them fairly well. The guy who wrote the song is the one on the left. The WoW kid on the right produced the song (he goes by the name "Heavy Z" :facepalm:). Anywho, since those two are really good friends and Zack did produce the video, he does deserve to be in it is a large (no pun intended) capacity.

Am I the only one who liked it? I'm not going to put this on my iPod or anything, but it was fine. Fail? Nah! They did a great job.

Not at all. I really think the people cracking on this movement are the reason why there needs to be a movement in the first place. People need to realize they are getting old and just because it isn't the same thing that has been done before doesn't mean it's bad. BTW I hate rap but think this is a cool thing. It even pumped me up a bit.

P.S. Heavy Z be proud of your Corn fed self.