Strangest place you ever watched a Husker game?

Watched the 2010 Big 12 Championship game from the meat rack at The Seville in Minneapolis, MN (if you're not familiar, google it). Was there for a bachelor party and went to the Vikings game the next day. Can't say I didn't enjoy watching a game over the shoulder of some young lady, although the final outcome of the game was not what I was hoping for. The rest of the night made up for it though. Spent a week's worth of pay up there.

Dugout Bar in OKC for the NU/OU game w/ Stuntz to Crouch throw. Only Husker fan in there but i was a regular at the time, so when that play happened and i was the only one cheering...the cook shouted from the kitchen, "who the F*** is the NU fan!". After seeing it was me, he just turned around and went back to the kitchen.

I ordered no food that day! :dunno

100 or so OU fans and one NU fan...got a beer bought for me after the game. Good joint, good fans, good times!! Not sure that could take place in many other towns.

• Fire 1

Watched the 1995 Championship game at the home of two Florida alums. The first quarter was fun, with everyone enjoying the game and having a good time. By halftime it was like their dog had died, and the wife and I were left to console her friends and tell them, "You guys could come back, you know."

We left just after Tommie took the last knee to run out the clock. I think they would have liked it if we had left hours earlier. It was such a weird time, where we really wanted to enjoy the game and they didn't even want to watch.