Nebraska To Host UT-Martin in 2012

knapplc

yeah division 2 is a separate league with schools like Nebraska-Kearney and Missouri Western. nobody talks about the actual divison 2 though so people probably still understood what you were talking about in reference to the FCS or 1-AA.

It's just weird because I've been referring to the FCS as D2 for years here, and this is the first time I've been corrected. It's a learning moment for me. I'm a better person now. :D

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

yeah division 2 is a separate league with schools like Nebraska-Kearney and Missouri Western. nobody talks about the actual divison 2 though so people probably still understood what you were talking about in reference to the FCS or 1-AA.

It's just weird because I've been referring to the FCS as D2 for years here, and this is the first time I've been corrected. It's a learning moment for me. I'm a better person now. :D

And now seven of us do it at once....Nothing like pounding the point home, huh?

:facepalm:

Well, if I never learned anything by coming to HuskerBoard, it'd be pretty boring, wouldn't it?

This also serves as a great example of something I've been harping on for years - post count means nothing; it's the quality of the post that matters. Most of you guys pointing out my error have 100 posts or less. There are people who would dismiss statements from our members who have just a few posts beside their name, and that is a terrible thing to do. Perfect example of how gauging a member's credibility by the number of posts next to their name is a terrible idea.

Wow I gotta get in on this post.

Knapplc, actually wrong about something, can it possibly be true? Wow this is amazing.

Im curious about all the teams that are actually D2. UNO for example, did you think they were D3?

HAHA Funny Topic.

This also serves as a great example of something I've been harping on for years - post count means nothing; it's the quality of the post that matters.

Somebody with a high post count could just be seen as somebody with a big mouth, or no life, or both. Read more, post less!

:snacks:

In actual Division II news...

Wayne State and Nebraska-Kearney start the season playing each other in Wayne tomorrow night, and it's being aired on NET. It's an absolutely huge deal up here, and the last time we'll ever play Kearney unless we meet them in the postseason some day.

This also serves as a great example of something I've been harping on for years - post count means nothing; it's the quality of the post that matters.

Somebody with a high post count could just be seen as somebody with a big mouth, or no life, or both. Read more, post less!

Check and check

I don't know who you talk football with knapplc, but I have never ever heard App State or JMU or any FCS team referred to as D2 on TV or newspaper. It's always been D1AA, which has been replaced by FCS. D2 still exists. Perhaps you've heard "double A" and interpreted it as 2, ignoring the 1 in front of AA.

Or in your style, find me a link or video calling them D2.