SIGNED LB Courtney Love

Nexus

OSU still wants love.

We only have Anzalone(who is definitely ahead of Love) and we have spots for probably two more LBs.

Jaylon Smith is a LB you make room for if he wants to commit. I think he's a ND lean but his Brother is a tailback on the OSU roster.

The other guys that OSU is interested in like Kimbrough don't have offers. Don't know if that is for academic reasons or what.

OSU still wants love.

We only have Anzalone(who is definitely ahead of Love) and we have spots for probably two more LBs.

Jaylon Smith is a LB you make room for if he wants to commit. I think he's a ND lean but his Brother is a tailback on the OSU roster.

The other guys that OSU is interested in like Kimbrough don't have offers. Don't know if that is for academic reasons or what.

Doesn't everybody want love? :LOLtartar

Do you think Love not liking the games that tOSU is playing with him a reason? If he commits to NU, would he switch his committment to tOSU if they came back and say that they do have room for him?

OSU still wants love.

Doesn't everybody want love? :LOLtartar

Do you think Love not liking the games that tOSU is playing with him a reason? If he commits to NU, would he switch his committment to tOSU if they came back and say that they do have room for him?

I have not heard that his offer is conditional. Maybe it is but I haven't heard it.

I think we take 3 LBs.

OSU LB offers:

Jaylon Smith - Undecided

Daniel Mcmillian - UF

Holland Fisher - VaTech

Alex Anzalone - OSU

Matt Rolin- Undecided

Dorian O'Daniel - Clemson

Trey Johnson - Auburn

Mike Mitchell - Undecided

EJ Levenberry - Out of the picture

Courtney Love - Undecided officially

Ben Gedeon - ann arbor

I believe these are the only ones. As you can see most of them are committed already. This is why I don't think Love's offer is conditional like other players