Jamal Turner is optimistic

The King

I love this kids Humility but at the same time he is very confident. I was dying when he "they were going to ty to get back to return kicks but they didnt score much. Also loved how he taked up the fans. and opther players. GREAT interview!!!!

i agree, it seemed like it verged on the side of cocky, but it didn't at all. he was just telling it like it was and he's confident. it was a really good interview. he was smart and honest; also, it was nice to see him represent his coach (the wr coach) so well.

Does sounding like an awkward 5th grade kid during interviews help a team win football games? Is one skill (football skill, ability to present yourself as an intelligent human being) mutually exclusive of the other?

I REALLY think that TM will be a GREAT QB but his interviews make me cringe even more than seeing a pass headed towards Niles Paul last year.

Turner did a great job with the interview. We have a ton of talent in the freshman class this year and with a sophomore QB, we are set up to have a very exciting couple of years.

I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see more of Turner. I know there were lots of reasons why but its still disappointing. There weren't that many kick offs so he didn't get a chance to work into the rotation. He dropped a couple of punts in the drills so they were cautious and kept him off that return team. I hope next week we see him early and often as a WR.

I was a lot disappointed.

I was Osama Bin Laden watching Seal Team 6 crash through the ceiling disappointed.

I was shipbuilder Thomas Andrews going down with the RMS Titanic disappointed.

I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see more of Turner. I know there were lots of reasons why but its still disappointing. There weren't that many kick offs so he didn't get a chance to work into the rotation. He dropped a couple of punts in the drills so they were cautious and kept him off that return team. I hope next week we see him early and often as a WR.

I was Osama Bin Laden watching Seal Team 6 crash through the ceiling disappointed.

i was stan lee watching the third spiderman disappointed.

peter-parker-dance.gif

how do you embed a gd .gif? yeah, i did it, after trying every gd possibility. hope it was worth it.

2003839490.gif

how do you embed a gd .gif? yeah, i did it, after trying every gd possibility. hope it was worth it.

I was Tony Montana surviving a barrage of machine gun bullets only to be killed by a shotgun bullet to the back disappointed

2003839490.gif

I was Tony Montana surviving a barrage of machine gun bullets only to be killed by a shotgun bullet to the back disappointed

I was Old School Will Ferrell streaking up the street naked only to find out nobody was following me disappointed.