wooo hooo

“I personally believe, that Jamal Turner,

are unable to do so,

because uh,

some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps.

and uh…

I believe that our education like such as in South Africa,

and the Iraq,

everywhere like such as…

and, I believe they should uh,

our education over here,

in the U.S. should help the U.S.

or should help South Africa,

and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future,

for us.”

That should answer the OP pretty well.... :facepalm:

• Fire 1

This week Fresno comes to town, and I am quite anxious. Granted I understand that we were "testing" out new plays last week, so i hope that we can "execute" plays this week. We got Taylor getting the start again this week... well im not really excited but i guess its worth some hope. Last week Taylor looked... well like a running back but i guess thats all we need. I have heard of all the comparisons to him being like jamal lord, and anyone who thinks that is off their rockers. Jamaal was a freak specimen that yes could not throw the ball but he could run head on into a tackle and shake it off like it was nothing. It appears that we are going back to a more "running" offense, so in my opinion why not give Jamal turner a shot. This man was electrifying. As it appears so far this is a "rebuilding" year so we might as well start preparing for the future. I dont know about the rest of you but i am in favor of giving turner the reigns if martinez continues to look like he did last week. What does everyone else think ?

Let me guess. Were you one of those guys who wanted Frankie London to be the starter over Scott Frost?