What did we learn???

walksalone

Haha, we just executed better. Adjustments are so overrated. It is all about execution. What did Bo do when he got into the locker room at halftime? "Ok, we're going to scrap the gameplan and do this, this, and this instead." Nope, he told the team they needed to execute better.

We got it eventually.

We played a very well coached, over achieveing team. They have done this to many top programs. Pat Hill has them ready to play and they never think they are going to lose. Most of the kids were passed over by major Pac 12 schools. They have a chip on their shoulders.

I agree we have a lot of work and Polk scares the hell out of me next week.

Pat Hill just gets so much out of his kids in games like this. Truly amazing, and most will understand the results, as they have taken Wisconsin to the limit twice and beaten Illinois twice recently.

All is not lost by any means.

• Fire 3

That Beck will bench guys for dropping the ball and put in guys that shouldve been in there to begin with. As disappointing as this was-more from a defensive standpoint- You listing Watson? Gilmore? I see the offense improving little by little. Defense. I dont care what he. Slap him on the hand. Suspend him for a game. Whatever. Marvin Sanders still needs to be a part of this program. We are really gonna miss that guy.