washington

This game wont even be close...nebraska will win by 50. Ive said all along that fresno state was gonna be our toughest OOC (even though i got laughed at when i said it)

I get what you are saying. You should apply for Bleacher Report ... lots of bold predictions there. I get laughed at by someone also for most things I say ... welcome to life.

Are there any odds on the 50 points? I'd love to wager $2000, that should about cover a new 60' TV. Either way, atleast one of us will have a nice TV to watch the rest of the season. :-)

That's a bold prediction. Guess we will find out if you have a career in this ... or if you are just a fan who sees "RED" just a bit too much. Love the spirit ... we will find out how your X's and O's and analysis is this coming week.

Drinking the kool-aid isn't a bad thing, but when you put grey goose things change. It's great to have confidence in your team, but being realistic at the same time too. 50 would be welcomed with open arms, especially after the Holiday Bowl. But I was thinking more in the range of 14-21 point win.

I am drinking the kool aid? Might want to see my past posts. Nebraska will still lose 3 games this year, but Washington's rb is out and obviousy locker isnt there. They struggled with Eastern Washington for God's sake. Maybe 50 was a bit of an overexaggeration, but the game will be over with by halftiime.

Uh, what? Got a link?

I am drinking the kool aid? Might want to see my past posts. Nebraska will still lose 3 games this year, but Washington's rb is out and obviousy locker isnt there. They struggled with Eastern Washington for God's sake. Maybe 50 was a bit of an overexaggeration, but the game will be over with by halftiime.

Uh, what? Got a link?

He was questionable to start the season, but he's fine now. Either way, Nebraska wins by 4 touchdowns. That's some realistic kool-aid drinking for ya.

50? I don't generally bet against the Huskers, but you give me 50 points and I'll wager however much you want.

I do think we'll win big. Maybe by 20 or 30.

i think we'll secure the game early and just coast. i wouldn't be surprised if the game looks closer than it really was, the opposite of the fresno game (which explains us remaining 10th, which i don't mind).

50? I don't generally bet against the Huskers, but you give me 50 points and I'll wager however much you want.

I do think we'll win big. Maybe by 20 or 30.

i think we'll secure the game early and just coast. i wouldn't be surprised if the game looks closer than it really was, the opposite of the fresno game (which explains us remaining 10th, which i don't mind).

I thought we moved down a notch. I looked on espnu's rankings and we were 11. Are we still 10th on the AP or Coach's Poll?