Who will have the most rushing yards on Saturday?

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol. Polk by far.

Polk very well may have the most yards as he is Washington's stud, whereas NU has 3-4 rbs, a qb, and a couple wrs in the option/reverse game. But you seem extremely confident it'll be Polk. I'm curious if you remember last year's box score in the game that mattered: Martinez 137, Burkhead 104 (also Helu added 110); Polk 55.

• Fire 1

Lol. Polk by far.

Polk very well may have the most yards as he is Washington's stud, whereas NU has 3-4 rbs, a qb, and a couple wrs in the option/reverse game. But you seem extremely confident it'll be Polk. I'm curious if you remember last year's box score in the game that mattered: Martinez 137, Burkhead 104 (also Helu added 110); Polk 55.

"Game that mattered" is pretty subjective there. Hell I'd say the bowl game is the one that matters. We gave up 160+ to some WAC RB, Polk goes for 150 at least.

Unless Martinez breaks off a few long runs I would expect Polk to have the most yardage for the simple fact that he's their only running threat, and they'll give him the ball 25 times. Nebraska has home-run threats in Martinez, Burkhead and Abdullah, if not Green & Heard as well.

We also have Enunwa, Reed, Bell and Turner, all of whom have already stretched the field this year, all of whom will have a chance to take it to the house every time the touch the ball.

I doubt seriously anyone on Nebraska's roster leads the game in rushing yards, simply because so many guys will be running down the field at any given time. The yards will be more spread out on our side.