Seung-Hoon Choi

zoogs

It was during the second half, which I watched last night, but I couldn't tell you when. I was constantly interrupted last night while watching the game. <_<

Hmmm....guess I thought this statement meant you were upset that you were interrupted while trying to check out "boob girl" and I then went on to assume you wanted to see said girl and further concluded that you fancied her... :wacko:

No, I was seriously trying to watch the game. That girl seemed cute enough, but college-age girls are a bit young for me to be ogling. THAT would be creepy.

And the interruptions were courtesy of my family, who couldn't go five minutes without demanding my undivided attention for such crucial things as new dance steps and what kind of vegetable I was making with the Cuban sandwiches we had last night.

No finding college-age girls attractive is not creepy. Once they become "womanly"(boobs, booty, curves, shapely legs) attractive is attractive, whether they be 18 or 58.

Wait! You think the guy in the shark hat is sketchy! What the hell are these 2 doing??? It looks like a couples fight! And why does the Creeper behind them look like he is going to come save the day???

post-4948-075567300 1316149479.jpg

hahahaha. I don't know what that guy on the right side of your circle said, but it must've been either pretty offensive or pretty stupid for all those people to turn their heads. The dude at the left of your circle is like, "WTF not cool bro!"

post-8517-035590800 1316156770.jpg

This guy was the creepiest...

post-1658-014095400 1316127385.jpg

That's racist.

Apparently you're looking at the wrong person.... :) I was referring to the dude in the white outfit with blood all over it just staring at the camera with his goggles on....

Yeah, I was just joking...The guy with the blood on him reminds me of Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys.

This guy was the creepiest...

post-1658-014095400 1316127385.jpg

That's racist.

Apparently you're looking at the wrong person.... :) I was referring to the dude in the white outfit with blood all over it just staring at the camera with his goggles on....

Yeah, I was just joking...The guy with the blood on him reminds me of Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys.

I figured you were hence the smiley...

Walking around the stadium prior to kickoff and get a shoulder bump outside of the North stadium and who is it? None other than Shark Boy. I was not offended at all to get the forearm shiver from a Huskerboard celeb.

But anyways in regard to what this thread was originally started, Mr Choi. I thought the kid did very well for his first time on the field. Seriously, watch Aaron Green's TD and watch Seung-Hoon. He drives his defender into the endzone.

Wait! You think the guy in the shark hat is sketchy! What the hell are these 2 doing??? It looks like a couples fight! And why does the Creeper behind them look like he is going to come save the day???

post-4948-075567300 1316149479.jpg

Obviously that's a stadium fart. You got the crossed arms for maximum fart velocity, not to mention the constipated look. The wind is swirling in a counter clockwise direction originating from the north. The guy on the right immediately succombs and is ready to pass out as he is looking down. The gal above him is trying to raise her chin and hold her breathe. Shark boy is almost ready to collapse. The guy to the right is stunned as his mouth is open as he attempts to breathe through his mouth. Dissipation is ocurring though and the guy to the upper left and right by him are able to hold their breathe and locate the source. The upper guy doesn't know him and is exacerbated. The 2 dudes next to him know him and one is thinking 'dude that's not good' and the one next to him is thinking "dude, good one!"