Uniforms for the Wisconsin game?

Apathy

I think it will happen eventually, you have to keep up with technology and society, things change, so will our uniforms, not for awhile but eventually they will, plus fast forward 50 years and the newer generation of people won't understand the tradition to its fullest, and they will only be accustom to these teams wearing sick ass uniforms and changing, thus we will conform

How f'ing stupid are you f'ing people?

Stop making threads about black uniforms.

Stop making threads about black uniforms

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT BLACK UNIFORMS, ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW OR ANYTIME IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFETIME

camron-u-mad.jpg

Dude, that's racist.

I didn't say bro, thus it's not racist.

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT BLACK UNIFORMS, ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW OR ANYTIME IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFETIME

lil butthurt are we!? can you confirm that we won't be wearing black uni's because I could see the athletic dept. keeping this under wraps until a week before the Wiscy game or so....

Last I checked...I wasn't stupid. But thanks for trying to convince me I am. And I tend to 'like' my lifetime, because I'm a Husker fan, and, well...I have a life away from sports. In case your hatred has blinded you, Nebraska has to play a B1G opponent that has the same colors. That's the subject for debate as I see it.

• Fire 1