Huskers tweeting upon landing in Laramie

tschu

i ve driven through the state a couple of times.... one time i got a speeding ticket from the only police officer in what must have been 5000000 miles... the other time it started snowing and went into some strange cocaine alternate snow reality..... all the other times have been boring as hell

but i do imagine the national parks are great... just what i've seen has been a nightmare..... but id rather live in wyoming over indiana which i consider to be an even worse fate.....

They put I-80 in pretty much the ugliest area of the state. It is not representative of the rest of the Wyoming landscape.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about what some cocky college kids think about any topic other than football. A Twitter account gives you an avenue to communicate your thoughts but does not in any way guarantee that you have any thoughts worth sharing...

Yeah its pretty hard to judge that state from Laramie. I feel sorry for anyone that does.

I've only driven through Laramie once, and past it on the Interstate four or five times, but from what I remember it was a nice enough town. It's not impressive in the way the Wyoming Rockies are impressive, but I think you could do worse than to judge Wyoming by Laramie.

Rock Springs, Rawlins, and Evanston come to mind. Yeesh.

I just have a gut feeling we are going to come out flat again. Judging by these tweets, it seems like we could care less to be there, players included

Yep if only they had black uniforms........ :sarcasm

Nah, not till next game. This game, they would blend in too much with the Mr. Hankey outfits that WYO will be wearing :flush

Hey I lived in Wyoming for 7 years, lol im sure to some of these players cant appreciate what the state really has to offer which is the great outdoors. Jackson Hole is one of the prettiest places ive ever been. Laramie is a desolate small college town, in the middle of nothing.

Hope these players are ready for what ive heard is Wyo's game of the year.

This is probably their bowl game. They're hyped for it.

Yeah its pretty hard to judge that state from Laramie. I feel sorry for anyone that does.

I've only driven through Laramie once, and past it on the Interstate four or five times, but from what I remember it was a nice enough town. It's not impressive in the way the Wyoming Rockies are impressive, but I think you could do worse than to judge Wyoming by Laramie.

Rock Springs, Rawlins, and Evanston come to mind. Yeesh.

I HATE ROCK SPRINGS!!!!

Have car trouble EVERY time we have stopped for gas in that town... never doing that again lol