Interesting Text Message

Scratchtown

This was going to get out eventually... Guys, I will be the new AD. I am unemplyed and so i sent my resume to TO. He liked the fact that I voluteered so he offered me the job.

I will be increasing Memorial stdium to 100,000

I will fire Doc Sadler

I will give Carl a key to all the sororities as long as he promises to stay

I will give Keith Mann a raise

Give that key to Sanders so he can come back...

This was going to get out eventually... Guys, I will be the new AD. I am unemplyed and so i sent my resume to TO. He liked the fact that I voluteered so he offered me the job.

I will fire Doc Sadler

Who's Doc Sadler?

I will fire Doc Sadler

Give that key to Sanders so he can come back...

This, miss ya Marvin

As far as Stai replacing Barney and Barney heading to management goes I've seen it alleged before, including from somebody that generally knows what he's talking about when it comes to the program.

I have heard very similar talk from a usually reliable inside source. Supposedley Cotton did not work with the oline this week. It was Stai, one other name I forget and Milt T advising. Heard Cotton would be moving into fball operations office. Don't know anything about jamrog at this point.

Just for the record. Milt does watch a lot of practice, but he cannot coach and cannot work with the players, etc. It would be against NCAA rules. You are limited to the number of coaches, trainers, interns, GA's etc and the amount of time those people can spend with the players and what they do in their capacities. At the very best he can make a suggestion from afar if the coaches ask him. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

And any source that says Cotton wasn't at practice is not a source at all. Either that or it was some other guy that looked just like him and sounded just like him out there coaching on the grass on Wednesday right before he did interviews after practice.

Furthermore those saying the boosters don't like Jamrog, that isn't true either. I don't know where that crap comes from and as far as former players they hold him in very high regard especially all the former walk ons who....do things for him on a regular basis to help build and maintain that tradition.

Alberts is at best a very very very very very distant contender. The Trev supporters just aren't there at this time and his hire would be a bigger mistake the Steve Peterson hire. There are several more qualified people in front of him. I would be shocked if its anyone but Paul Meyers or Bruce Rasmussen.

Yeah I don't get the Jamrog hate either, doesn't make sense. About the Cotton rumor, something similar to this keeps popping up all over the last few weeks. They all have the same premise, Cotton is moving to an Admin role and someone else will take over. Rumors usually include Garrison and Stai. Not sure if it is true, but this one has a lot of smoke.

Name your source or shut up about it. If you know something concrete, then fine--post and discuss. But all this psychic Susanna bull$hit is lame. Get a life.

you are retarded. name the source? why? so he can get reprimanded for letting info out that was probably not for public knowledge yet? RIGHT! I'm definitely gunna name my source. Idiots. I'd never be told a thing again if I gave you my source.