Bold statement by Taylor

bsbch

IMO Wisky is not a #7 team more like #4 maybe #3. There is a big gap between the top 3-4 and the rest of the top 10.

How do you figure?

Wiscy isn't in the same ball park as OU, Alabama, or LSU. Not even close.

I'd love to know how they dream that stuff up too. Wisconsin is a fine team and crushes fluffy creampuffs just fine. But putting them in the same league as OU, Bama & LSU is pure dreamwork.

**.... Then again, I'm not sure #8 beating #7 would be that much of a shock...

Exactly.

In this type of game a 10 point spread really seems like too much so maybe shocking Las Vegas would be a more accurate statement. I'll be surprised if this isn't a fourth quarter game.

I could see the spread inch more towards 7 by game time. Similar situation as the NU vs. USC game in lincoln a few years back.

I doubt it. It open at 8.5 and moved to 10 with in a matter of hours.

IMO Wisky is not a #7 team more like #4 maybe #3. There is a big gap between the top 3-4 and the rest of the top 10.

LSU, Alabama, and OU have all played ranked teams on the road. Not to mention all three won those games. Wisconsin has not played a road game yet, and none of their opponents are even close to being "good". Big difference there if you ask me.

I think some fans are making Wisconsin in to a much better team then they are.... They are a good team, but some posters are saying it would be a "huge" upset if we win. Really? I am nowhere nearly as impressed with them as that. I lik e Taylor nd Yoshi's

I'm in your camp. I actually see them beating Wisconsin in this over hyped game. That Braxton kid then comes to town, completes two passes and Buckeyes win the let down game. This one game season mentally concerns me.

Wait you would wager a few dollars that Wisconsin would humiliate OU? Based on what? How they beat an 0-3 oregon state team their "toughest" non con game?

We wont find out but i would give you Wisconsin-10 and let you decide the amount you would like to lose. OU offense would put up 50 on wiconsins secondary everyday. I hope your joking.?

I hope the team doesn’t come out and drop a turd like they did the last “us against the world” type game.

“RED OUT AROUND THE WORLD!”

^^ This...

I would sure hope Bo learned something about over hyping one game and keeping his players loose.

The only thing that would 'shock the world' in this matchup is if Nebraska came into town with some high flying Oregon type stuff and just murdered Wisky in their own house, leaving them shellshocked at the end of the game. That to me would be shocking. Pulling an upset against a team who has played three local morgues and done what they should do with an established system and superior linemen is nice, but not something the world needs to put down its coffee to take note of.

This game is a program changer. While we have made progress and got some big wins under Bo, we have failed to win in the really big moments. Nebraska beating the top rated team in the Big 10, on the Road, in our first conference game ever would shock the world. Not an Appalachian State over Michigan type shock, but it would jolt the memories of our glory days to the naton and be the first statement of "Nebraska is back". Big programs win big games. I'm not taking the position that this is a must win or the only means to a successful season. We still have a clear path to the CCG if we lose, but this game represents a step forward in where we all want to be.