Martinez is 'mad'

bdubb75

Maybe Martinez needs to quit worrying about what everyone else is thinking and put some thought into what the sam hill he is doing, or not doing on the field. Get off Twitter, Facebook, or what ever, and get into the playbook and quit crying like a little baby. Personally I question whether he has the leadership skills or the maturity to be a starting QB. And that isn't even talking about his mechanics which totally reek.

he can man up, everyone has to sometime........be humble, comitt to improvement and quite whining to the press, it only gets worse when they hear you whine!

Who is whining to the press?

Obviously you didn't listen to his part of the presser after practice, where he accused the press of "gunning" for him anyway....so he didn't care what the fans were saying. Maybe he should care.

I am waiting for his daddy to come strolling into Lincoln any day now to meet with the coaches...

he can man up, everyone has to sometime........be humble, comitt to improvement and quite whining to the press, it only gets worse when they hear you whine!

Who is whining to the press?

Obviously you didn't listen to his part of the presser after practice, where he accused the press of "gunning" for him anyway....so he didn't care what the fans were saying. Maybe he should care.

I am waiting for his daddy to come strolling into Lincoln any day now to meet with the coaches...

Aw, come on. Some of this stuff is over the top. I don't think Taylor deserves us being so down about him, especially outside of his on-field performance.