Buckeyes reviews of Neb.

The 3 reviews seem to be genuine and accurate. Based on what I had heard about various B1G teams prior to the last 2 games I thought possibly OSU might have some nasty fans and that Wiscy fans might be a little more hospitable. I stand corrected on both. Out of all of them Neb may be most like OSU. BTW the 180 spur does basically end at the stadium.

I do have to strongly disagree with the guy that ripped on our band. It might be hard for a visitor with no Neb background to fully appreciate our tradional pregame but no way in hell you can say our band is bad. Dotting the 'i' has no meaning for me either.

While I enjoy our band and certainly don't think they're awful... they don't seem to be especially amazing either.

I have no clue what they can change, but there just doesn't seem to be anything unique about the experience.

Wisconsin sent portions of their band to play at various entrances and in front of sections in the second half to keep the entertainment going, which I thought was pretty cool and a nice change.

While I enjoy our band and certainly don't think they're awful... they don't seem to be especially amazing either.

I have no clue what they can change, but there just doesn't seem to be anything unique about the experience.

Wisconsin sent portions of their band to play at various entrances and in front of sections in the second half to keep the entertainment going, which I thought was pretty cool and a nice change.

It's all about tradition. If Tony Falcone changed anything about the band, all the blue hairs would be up in arms about it. Trust me, all the band members want to make everything about the band more exciting.

Hey, they got the band part right. Our band is absolutely awful.

Wow. You know nothing about music if you think our band is awful. Just because they aren't as flashy as the other B1G bands, it doesn't make them bad. Musically, we have one of the best bands in the country.

^^

bingo

Ever since we got those gIgantic freaking jumbotrons which I like for many reasons, our band, crowd , and general feel of fan interaction and spontaneous outbreaks of support and unity of crowd...it's mostly gone.

But when the team rises up and gives the crowd a reason the get nuts, memorial can still get nuts.

The first post nailed the post game radio. I'd love to listen to it, but there are honestly - no joke - more commercials than quality content. It is a joke, and a shame, because I know a lot of people that would like to listen but get fed up after 10 minutes and turn it off.

Oh yeah, it's terrrrrible. And they're all soybean drops. I know that we're an ag state, but... yeesh. Might as well have some overall and manure spreader commercials in there, too. And it's: "We're here with Coach Bo Pelini, and for a winning team with tradition like the Huskers, Cargil Soybean and Corn. Tractors implements and irrigation. Hay bailer. Combine auger front loader backhoe windrow. Back after these messages from Conagra." I often shut it off-- especially when he's trying to sound serious and somber and keeps dropping ads for pig feed and chicken rapers.