Who do you see stepping up?

I haven't a clue. Why limit it to DT's? A little help at the DE would go a long way. Cam has shown flashes. Ankrah has had series where he looked solid. Nothing amazing. Nothing to make you say "Wow! This kid could be special." Where is Joseph Carter?

I know we have the talent. Not a doubt in my mind. I'm ready for somebody to step up. We need some serious pass rush. Like right now.

I love our team. I really do. But someone stepping up big time on the D-line could be the difference in a happy December, and a pissed/bent/WTF?/angry/slap a pukeye fan in the face type of deal. Serious.....

Long story short, I have no clue who will step up...I just know that it needs to happen.....soon.

He's a redshirt freshman in the deepest position we have at Nebraska.

Even with Crick out there's Stein, T-Mo, Randle, and Rome. That's a 4-deep. Guy probably could get in there too, but that's a 5-man rotation at DT, and this is after Crick being out.

And then on top of that, two highly promising freshmen in Todd Peat and Kevin Williams.

Anyone heard anything on the Ashburn DE kid from louisiana? I loved his h.s. film. He had a great motor.

Also, whatever happened to Josh Williams DE? Didnt he play pretty well last year?

Also when looking at roster noticed they had T. Peat listed at 305!! Not sure worth burning the redshirt though.

Rome is who I first thought of, the guy is a brute. I had this conversation with a guy at work the other day and he made an interesting point. Rome does not have very much experience, and not that T-Mo has a ton, but he does have more. And experience is big. He thinks that Rome and Baker will start and T-Mo coming in for Baker when he needs a breather so that we always have someone in there with experience. Sounded pretty good to me.

Rome is who I first thought of, the guy is a brute. I had this conversation with a guy at work the other day and he made an interesting point. Rome does not have very much experience, and not that T-Mo has a ton, but he does have more. And experience is big. He thinks that Rome and Baker will start and T-Mo coming in for Baker when he needs a breather so that we always have someone in there with experience. Sounded pretty good to me.

So when does Rome get a breather??