All of a sudden, next Saturday, just got a little bigger....

It'll be interesting to see how much emotional fuel MSU has left in the tank. They beat OSU in a defensive dogfight at the Shoe, followed with a bye week, then beat undefeated Michigan and Wisconsin in back-to-back weeks at home. Impressive to say the least.

• Fire 1

From a Badgers fan--

Guys, please, please sh#t all over MSU. Destroy them, embarrass them. I would much, much rather see you guys in Indy than the Spartans--it would be nice to play a respectable team with class than one like that which we lost to tonight.

I'll be pulling hard for you guys. Good luck!

• Fire 2

From a Badgers fan--

Guys, please, please sh#t all over MSU. Destroy them, embarrass them. I would much, much rather see you guys in Indy than the Spartans--it would be nice to play a respectable team with class than one like that which we lost to tonight.

I'm not sure how you can say that the Spartans were not respectable or classy when they finished the game penalty free. The Spartans I heard interviewed were quite complimentary to the Badgers. The game was magical, the scenes were memorable - under the lights with all the spirit and pageantry that college football can muster. I have season tickets but wasn't able to attend, dammit, but I can tell you it was electric and magical in Spartan Stadium tonight and everybody who was there will remember it for the rest of their lives.

• Fire 3

From a Badgers fan--

I must say I was pleasantly surprised by MSU tonight. A clean game. Not very often you see zero penalties called.

That was a great game between 2 very good teams that both fought to the end. We will have to muster that same type of effort to pull off a W at home next weekend and the rest of the year. We have hit the meat and tater of our schedule. This is what college football is all about. Thank you to both teams for giving a great effort.