BCS Standings- Computers hate Wisconsin

Man, the computers really hate the Big Ten, but love the Big 12.

Computer Rankings as follows

1. Oklahoma State

2. Alabama

3. LSU

T-4. Clemson

T-4. Kansas State

6. Oklahoma

7. Arkansas

8. Stanford

9. Virginia Tech

10. Texas A&M

20. Nebraska

Computers rate the Big Ten as follows

Michigan State

Penn State

Michigan

Nebraska

Wisconsin

1. Oklahoma State

2. Alabama

3. LSU

T-4. Clemson

T-4. Kansas State

6. Oklahoma

7. Arkansas

8. Stanford

9. Virginia Tech

10. Texas A&M

20. Nebraska

Computers rate the Big 12 as follows

Michigan State

Penn State

Michigan

Nebraska

Wisconsin

Freudian slip?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs/_/week/9/year/2011

1. LSU

2. Alabama

3. Oklahoma State

4. Boise State

5. Clemson

6. Stanford

7. Oregon

8. Kansas State

9. Oklahoma

10. Arkansas

11. Michigan Stte

12. Virginia Tech

13. South Carolina

14. Nebraska

15. Wisconsin

16. Texas A&M

17. Houston

18. Michigan

19. Penn State

20. Texas Tech

21. Arizona State

22. Georgia

23. Auburn

24. Texas

25. West Virginia

1. Oklahoma State

2. Alabama

3. LSU

T-4. Clemson

T-4. Kansas State

6. Oklahoma

7. Arkansas

8. Stanford

9. Virginia Tech

10. Texas A&M

20. Nebraska

Computers rate the Big 12 as follows

Michigan State

Penn State

Michigan

Nebraska

Wisconsin

Freudian slip?

Not proofreading before I hit the post button

I know it doesn't work this way but I find it comical that a Wisconsin team, that treated us like their biatch, is now ranked behind us when their only shortcoming thus far was a closely contested game against MSU that ended in the fluke manner it did. I'm sorry but Nebraska has shown no signs of playing at the same level of either of those 2. Hopefully the Huskers can change my perception issues this week.

• Fire 1

I know it doesn't work this way but I find it comical that a Wisconsin team, that treated us like their biatch, is now ranked behind us when their only shortcoming thus far was a closely contested game against MSU that ended in the fluke manner it did. I'm sorry but Nebraska has shown no signs of playing at the same level of either of those 2. Hopefully the Huskers can change my perception issues this week.

It's the BCS, I've given up trying to rationalize the rankings it spits out.

One day we'll look back and laugh at the BCS. I mean really, we let some magical computer system combined with polls and a few numbers a guy in his mother's basement provides us determine which teams are the best in the country? Really? Playoffs please...

Yeah, that.

A playoff system is better for college football in every single way, but don't tell all the people getting rich off the BCS system that.

One day we'll look back and laugh at the BCS. I mean really, we let some magical computer system combined with polls and a few numbers a guy in his mother's basement provides us determine which teams are the best in the country? Really? Playoffs please...

Yeah, that.

A playoff system is better for college football in every single way, but don't tell all the people getting rich off the BCS system that.

which is crazy because a playoff would be so huge, everyone would watch. you just name the playoff games after the bcs bowls, allow 8-12 teams into the playoffs, and then allow all the rest of the teams to play in bowls like they usually would. start the bowls with a playoff game, have playoff games each weekend with bowls in between.

I've never wanted a large playoff...maybe a +1 or Final Four at most because then the regular season means less. The OU loss yesterday or the upcoming Alabama-LSU game would not mean as much. Our loss to Wisconsin would be less meaningful and so would Wisconsin's loss yesterday. But instead a regular Saturday in October was jaw-dropping AMAZING because of the OU-Texas Tech game and MSU-Wisc game. This is a major reason I am only a casual observer of the NFL until playoff time...but I leave and breathe college football on Saturdays.

We can always nit pick at the polls (some of that computer stuff seems out of whack...A&M #10???)... but heck, I don't think Wisconsin should be behind us...they killed us and lost on a hail mary incredible last play. South Carolina? Sure maybe we should be a head of them but it is not a big deal as there are too many games left.

Oklahoma State had better not lose a game or Boise might be in it...

As much as I hate to say it........I kinda want to see it just so Boise fans can get their mouths shut once and for all. Whoever they would end up playing would hang 50+ on them.

Please. This argument is so old, especially when everyone claims it will happen every time Boise plays a 'legitimate' team, and they win almost every time. They're a better football team than Nebraska, that's for certain.