How loud can Memorial Stadium get?

1) Wake up - 6:00 a.m.

2) Start drinking...heavily.

3) Pass out.

4) Head to stadium in drunken stupor.

5) ????

6) PROFIT

Nebraska will win 100-0 if everybody does that. AND I MEAN EVERYBODY. Get the kids involved..make it a family event. Duct tape some brews to Aunt Marie's hands and give Dad a beer helm.

This is my plan! very exciting about returning to Lincoln for the my first Big 10 game!

It won't be as loud as it should be for a game of this magnitude given the time slot. Most of the students will be either hungover, half asleep or a combination of the two (as pathetic as it seems, it's the truth)

wel,l plan accordingly! Play chess Friday night and take amphetamines on Saturday morning

Y'awl that are lucky enough to be there better yell loud enough to shake the cameras. I mean it, I want to get motion sickness.

The cameras are housed in some pretty solid 1930's-era masonry on the east side, and some pretty stout modern steel work on the west. So I doubt we'll ever shake those things.

But I can tell you that the bleacher seating on both the north and south end zones flexes alarmingly when your whole row is bouncing up and down. Concrete should not do that, especially when it's a three-story drop if it snaps.