Martinez injured?

*Start Joke*

After the play where Burkhead scored off Taylor's pass, Taylor ran up to Bo on the sidelines.

Bo was obviously excited, and started to congratulate Taylor.

Then Taylor put out his hand and said "Where's my cellphone B&^%H, I want to call my pops".

Pelini looked down at Taylor's outstretched hand, and his expression changed....

*End Joke*

Why was he still in the game then? It makes even less sense that he would be in on the last series if he were injured. What is the deal?

To put it as simply as I can: Taylor Martinez IS OUR QB, he has a lot of growing up to do, a lot to learn. BUTTTTTT...it is what it is...we have to learn to love and live with who he really is and what he might become just like we all hope he will get there by trying to live up to what Nebraska Football means to us all. As much I love watching the Huskers win, and am willing to keep watching even when they dont...Being a Cornhusker isnt just about making the team, going to UNL, or(gasp) winning, its about making sure that IF YOU DO FAIL ITS NOT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT BRING EVERYTHING YOU COULD, you just plain got beat. Husker Football to me, and I wish NCAA in general should be about teaching young people how to become great people, or at least the best they could hope to be.

Thats why I love our culture, our tradition.

Why was he still in the game then? It makes even less sense that he would be in on the last series if he were injured. What is the deal?

To put it as simply as I can: Taylor Martinez IS OUR QB, he has a lot of growing up to do, a lot to learn. BUTTTTTT...it is what it is...we have to learn to love and live with who he really is and what he might become just like we all hope he will get there by trying to live up to what Nebraska Football means to us all. As much I love watching the Huskers win, and am willing to keep watching even when they dont...Being a Cornhusker isnt just about making the team, going to UNL, or(gasp) winning, its about making sure that IF YOU DO FAIL ITS NOT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT BRING EVERYTHING YOU COULD, you just plain got beat. Husker Football to me, and I wish NCAA in general should be about teaching young people how to become great people, or at least the best they could hope to be.

Thats why I love our culture, our tradition.

Holy crap, that was a really long post which had almost nothing to do with the thing you were replying to.

I ate 5 figs today.

• Fire 8