Martinez injured?

It's nothing. If it is something, it's minor. If it was serious, he would've been taken out for the last series. And, he wasn't. Taylor and many other Huskers played with the flu today.

Really? They had the flu? I hadn't heard that.

You could tell during the post game press conference. Taylor looked a bit ill and was sniffling a lot

It's nothing. If it is something, it's minor. If it was serious, he would've been taken out for the last series. And, he wasn't. Taylor and many other Huskers played with the flu today.

Really? They had the flu? I hadn't heard that.

You could tell during the post game press conference. Taylor looked a bit ill and was sniffling a lot

Maybe Dirk Chatelain made him cry. chuckleshuffle

Look at it this way - his throwing can't get any worse.

Ouch. But funny. And true.

Don't get me wrong. There is a lot I admire about Martinez, and I believe he has a skill set not a lot of quarterbacks have, but his throwing motion is just awful. I really wish he could throw a better ball - quicker and more fluid - because with the receivers we have this year, it would open a whole new level in our offense.

Don't get me wrong. There is a lot I admire about Martinez, and I believe he has a skill set not a lot of quarterbacks have, but his throwing motion is just awful. I really wish he could throw a better ball - quicker and more fluid - because with the receivers we have this year, it would open a whole new level in our offense.

I am right there with you. He has a lot of great qualities, and I'm glad he's our QB most of the time, but yeah - throwing motion, decision-making, etc. is all not where I wish it would be. With these WRs, you just hope we're not wasting that aspect of our game.

But he is what he is. Like you said, I admire a lot about him.