Bo Pelini's Quarterback Graveyard - 2014 Edition

Landlord

Kind of reaching with some of these, Dustin Almond? Never that stellar of a passer to begin with.

I don't disagree with you, but if you hold any quarterback to 25% completion percentage, single digits and 0 TDs/2 picks...that's a damn fine day, that's like a quarterback rating of 20 or something. His career numbers were pretty respectable, 4700 yards, 35 touchdowns, 18 picks

This is my favorite Bo Pelini graveyard quarterback (I know he was at LSU at the time):

Sam Keller 35-56-461 4 tds 0 int :confucius

Where are Sam Bradford, Chase Daniel, Vince Young, Brad Smith and Graham Harrell? <_<

Obviously this is not a comprehensive list of "all the quarterbacks that have played against Nebraska", because if it was the thread title would have said so. However, your snarky attitude has inspired me to look at the numbers from our 2003 season when he was DC and add those applicable to the list, so thanks!

Make sure you add the Oklahoma State QB that we hit so many times that he would throw the ball away after three steps and nobody was even near him.

Never seen a QB so scared.

Did anyone count the total TD-INT ratio? I'm far too tired for such a task

11-35, if my quick math was right.

Did anyone count the total TD-INT ratio? I'm far too tired for such a task

11-35, if my quick math was right.

Damn. That's impressive.

So impressive, quoted twice for effect!!!

For a well-meaning thread, there's a lot of angst in here! And we've just won three in a row, two of which were against traditional Big Ten powerhouses.

Let's everyone enjoy the wins, OK fellas?

Did you remove some posts that had "a lot of angst"? My defininition of "a lot" must differ from yours.

This is my favorite Bo Pelini graveyard quarterback (I know he was at LSU at the time):

Sam Keller 35-56-461 4 tds 0 int :confucius

Where are Sam Bradford, Chase Daniel, Vince Young, Brad Smith and Graham Harrell? <_<

Why don't you start a thread with your favorite performances against the Nebraska D. You don't seem to grasp the concept of this one.

You don't seem to grasp the concept of this one.

I grasp it just fine. Pelini’s defenses have made plenty of quarterbacks look bad and they should because he is the best in the business.

I just think it is funny that the QB that probably had the most success (stat wise) against a Pelini led defense is Sam Keller.

I would be interested to see what the opposing team’s running back did in some of these games.

FWIW: If NU lost the game I don’t think the QB should be included.

You don't seem to grasp the concept of this one.

I grasp it just fine. Pelini’s defenses have made plenty of quarterbacks look bad and they should because he is the best in the business.

I just think it is funny that the QB that probably had the most success (stat wise) against a Pelini led defense is Sam Keller.

I would be interested to see what the opposing team’s running back did in some of these games.

FWIW: If NU lost the game I don’t think the QB should be included.

Disagree. Our offense was usually the reason for us losing.