Bo Pelini's Quarterback Graveyard - 2014 Edition

Landlord

Anytime a quarterback has a completion percentage in the 40's, he's going in the graveyard. Deal with it.

Even if that weren't the case, he was held significantly below his averages. Deal with it x2.

Who are you to decide who goes on the graveyard list?

:lol:

Check the sig, punk.

(oh yeah, and I created the thread.)

• Fire 1

Anytime a quarterback has a completion percentage in the 40's, he's going in the graveyard. Deal with it.

Even if that weren't the case, he was held significantly below his averages. Deal with it x2.

Who are you to decide who goes on the graveyard list?

:lol:

Check the sig, punk.

(oh yeah, and I created the thread.)

There should be a vote on whether or not a QB should go on the list. I'm curious to know how you decide who should be on the list? If we win?

I thought McGloin played great. No reason for him to be in the "Graveyard" Should have two more by the end of the season though.

Great compared to what? What's the standard we use to measure here? It's subjective, but I generally use the standard of how the player usually plays. Here's McGloin's numbers tonight compared to the season:

Tonight - 18/37 (48.6%) - 240 yards - 1 TD - 1 INT - 1 Safety

Season - 23/37 (62.1%) - 271 yards - 2 TD - .33 INT

There should be a vote on whether or not a QB should go on the list. I'm curious to know how you decide who should be on the list? If we win?

Check this post from last year, and from earlier in the thread:

My own personal criteria for making the list breaks down like this[/font']

1. If they played like crap, and are or are likely to become NFL QBs, or very highly regarded college QBs.

2. Held to a completion percentage in the 40's or low 50's, or their lowest completion percentage of the season.

3. As many interceptions as touchdowns.

• Fire 1

I thought McGloin played great. No reason for him to be in the "Graveyard" Should have two more by the end of the season though.

Great compared to what? What's the standard we use to measure here? It's subjective, but I generally use the standard of how the player usually plays. Here's McGloin's numbers tonight compared to the season:

Tonight - 18/37 (48.6%) - 240 yards - 1 TD - 1 INT - 1 Safety

Season - 23/37 (62.1%) - 271 yards - 2 TD - .33 INT

He played a pretty good game considering it was against the 5th best pass defense in the nation.

Also, his stats aren't very good when you look at the teams he has played.