Bo Pelini's Quarterback Graveyard - 2014 Edition

Landlord

He played a pretty good game considering it was against the 5th best pass defense in the nation.

This made me lol. Um... So we're not allowed to have an opponent's QB in our graveyard... because... our defense is good? What?

Pretty sure his completion percentage was right at what we've given up as our average percentage against this year, so it made me laugh as well. He played the definition of average against us, which is the definition of bad against most of the country.

The derailment of this thread is oober annoying. But it's par for the course I guess. Cant knock Martinez anymore. Cant rag on Pelini about not getting along with players and all the BS that has stemmed from that branch. Hell, we cant even rag on Justin Blatchford anymore. I guess, next best thing is to rag on Landlord for an induction into HIS thread on a message board.

He played a pretty good game considering it was against the 5th best pass defense in the nation.

This made me lol. Um... So we're not allowed to have an opponent's QB in our graveyard... because... our defense is good? What?

I'm just saying when you look at our pass defense and compare it to McGloin's numbers he really didn't have that bad of a game.

I'm just saying when you look at our pass defense and compare it to McGloin's numbers he really didn't have that bad of a game.

What more did you expect from the pass defense? Under 50% completion, as many TDs as Ints a safety. Really what more do you expect?

I know exactly what you're saying, and I still find it funny.

What is so funny about it? I'm just trying to make the argument that McGloin played better than Landlord seems to think.

What is so funny about it? I'm just trying to make the argument that McGloin played better than Landlord seems to think.

We realize you're trying to make an argument. Problem is, you're failing to do so. Your only argument so far is "becasue I say so."

I thought McGloin played a pretty solid game. I think a graveyard should be for quarterbacks that were dominated. But it's not my graveyard.

I was at the game and also though he played decently. I was surprised when I got to look at the stats and realized he was under 50% and was sacked three times. We really shut him down in the second half: 8-19 for 80 yards with an INT and a safety. Not the worst performance ever but into the graveyard he goes.

Did he play better than 18/37 (48.6%) - 240 yards - 1 TD - 1 INT - 1 Safety

?

Alright you win. McGloin had the worst game of his football career and the blackshirts exposed McGloin by playing lights out the whole game. GBR