Bo Pelini's Quarterback Graveyard - 2014 Edition

Landlord

Well shoot. It's been brought to my attention by our very own resident Wyoming fan that Brett Smith's 2011 performance isn't currently in the graveyard.

What do you guys think? Does it deserve inclusion?

17/33 (51.5%) - 166 yards - 2 TD - 1 INT

Also 3 carries for a net of 2 yards (1 sack)

Well shoot. It's been brought to my attention by our very own resident Wyoming fan that Brett Smith's 2011 performance isn't currently in the graveyard.

i think if you let him in, you are going to have to let a lot more qb's in. you should stick with nationally highly touted qb's and/or top nfl prospects. i want to see the graveyard filled with people on the big board, not just wyoming's boards.

i think if you let him in, you are going to have to let a lot more qb's in. you should stick with nationally highly touted qb's and/or top nfl prospects. i want to see the graveyard filled with people on the big board, not just wyoming's boards.

Honestly, that I'm aware of, there aren't any other mediocre performances that have been left out - Smith is the only one I think.

I vote no. Those aren't bad numbers for a freshman in his first game vs a high quality opponent.

Honestly, that I'm aware of, there aren't any other mediocre performances that have been left out - Smith is the only one I think.

i think you are right. maybe he should be added.

Why not leave him out for now and then if he becomes an NFL QB, add him in retroactively.

Why not leave him out for now and then if he becomes an NFL QB, add him in retroactively.

I am the one that brought this up in the other thread. Honestly he shouldn't be on there from 2011.

It was his 4th start as a True Freshman

Plus his stats from the Boise game of the same year were much worse (17/25 for 78yds)

Now if he tanks it Saturday, Have at it especially after all the bragging us Wyoming fans have done

• Fire 1

Jack-Nicholson-Thumbs-Up.gif

Except if he performs poorly Saturday he'll go in either way.

Compromise. If he craps all over the field Saturday, just add both instances.

Also send him a bill for the clean-up.

Watching game day this morning I noticed Clemson had an area that looked like a graveyard on their campus. They had a headstone for numerous teams (I'm guessing their wins against top 25 teams) and each had the score and stats of the game. I'm guessing it will never happen here considering the large area it would require, but I thought it'd be cool to do the same thing with our QB graveyard. It would turn out to be a pretty cool tradition I think.

Pelini and Paps are in Brett Smiths coaches graveyard.

Yes. Look at the two (paps and bo ) arguing on the sideline all game long. Very impressive effort by the Wyoming qb. Not just him though, the entire wyoming offense and defense, very hard fought game. If anything I ever ask of a football team, it's effort. Wyoming brought it tonight.