Tear down Memorial Stadium

Excel

I've been reading a lot of the threads on here and my friends in Husker land, I've been thinking about your present predicament and it is clear to me that there is only one solution. Now you guys have thrown out a lot of good ideas and I think you should do them all.....stop the walk-ons, fire Bo, Bench Taylor, burn the D's Blackshirts etc...those are all great..just great...but I think you've missed one. You all should demolish Memorial Stadium. I ask you my conference brothers...

Where did a #9 Husker team lose to a unranked Northwestern team? Memorial...

Where did you lose to Iowa State to Southern Miss in the past years? Memorial...

Where did Coach Callahan spend so many of his Saturdays in Lincoln? Memorial..

Where has Martinez thrown 5 of his 8 interceptions this year? Memorial

Where have you guys lost 5 fumbles this year? Memorial

I think its quite clear what must be done. Just my two cents...hope it helps.

Personally...I think that the football program should be disbanded and Memorial Stadium could be turned into a good ol' fashion Midwestern redneck, mother of all Truck Pulling/ Demolition Derby venues. No sense in wasting a perfectly good stadium.

Yes I edited it , however YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF THIS THREAD. The only thing that makes me sicker is some of the posters on here agreeing with you. I am starting to get pretty disgusted with how some of our FAIRWEATHER FANS act after losses . Husker fans , if you respond postively to a troll who tells you the best thing for a couple losses ( which Wisconsin has by the way ) is to tear down MEMORIAL STADIUM you dont belong in that venue and I personally are ASHAMED FOR YOU .

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT ....

You know I commented on your calling a post of mine DUMB , and later said I may have been a little heavy handed. However after reading this , I take it back. Everything I said about your trolling was correct , and this is even worse. I wont call you any names , no I wont go there ; however I will repeat one thing. I guess the good folks of Wisconsin dont have their own website because evidently you hang around here all the time ? Guess the folks in cheeseland dont want you in their place either ?

Memorial stadium will always be much more than you in cheeseland WILL EVER BE , as I dont remember your own stadium having a national championship posted on its walls , or even close to the storied traditions and games played in Lincoln. You cant even compete stadium wise for tradition.

From what I saw when we were beat in cheeseland earlier this year , was drunk , classless fans that counted the score out with pushups to rub it in , sang tired old songs that everyone else has forgotten about , and jumped around to a rap song twenty years gone past that most folks cringe at when they hear it ... but ITS WHAT YOU CHEESEHEADS DO ... I also saw on a now defunct board some Ohio state fans saying pretty much the same thing about the folks in Wisconsin and how they treat opposing fans. Tear down our stadium ?

Nice try , you are a legend in your own mind. Just curious , how many National championships do you have engraved on your stadium walls ? Our present predicament ? Seems to me you have the best team you have ever fielded and yet you still lost games this year ? You are a joke here , if you love your team so much , why not hang around there ? Oh thats right , your own people want nothing to do with you either.

And to the Husker fans on this post that were AGREEING WITH CHEESEHEAD , WOW , I guess you cant figure out the tradition and excellence , not to mention the history of your own stadium ? Pathetic ...Evidently FAIR WEATHER FANS ?

I've been reading a lot of the threads on here and my friends in Husker land, I've been thinking about your present predicament and it is clear to me that there is only one solution. Now you guys have thrown out a lot of good ideas and I think you should do them all.....stop the walk-ons, fire Bo, Bench Taylor, burn the D's Blackshirts etc...those are all great..just great...but I think you've missed one. You all should demolish Memorial Stadium. I ask you my conference brothers...

Where did a #9 Husker team lose to a unranked Northwestern team? Memorial...

Where did you lose to Iowa State to Southern Miss in the past years? Memorial...

Where did Coach Callahan spend so many of his Saturdays in Lincoln? Memorial..

Where has Martinez thrown 5 of his 8 interceptions this year? Memorial

Where have you guys lost 5 fumbles this year? Memorial

I think its quite clear what must be done. Just my two cents...hope it helps.

I'm sorry sir, it seems you've edited your post since I last read it, maybe its a little more coherent and rational no---...oh wait...still :facepalm:

Theres no way Peugot wasn't joking.

I'm pretty sure he was serious...

Well now I am confused. Originally I thought Badgerfan was being sarcastic because of the mushroom cloud arising from this board after the NW loss. But if there is any chance Peugot is not a mental patient, I may have to re-evaluate. :bang

You stick around Badgerfan. I like your posts and sense of humor. :thumbs

Just to clarify since there seems to be some confusion...this post was intended to be a humorous parody of the many "sky is falling" threads posted after the NW loss. I wanted to cheer you guys up with some humorous satire. I do not actually think that Memorial Stadium should be demolished....

and with that, I just killed the funny. Thanks Peugotdaddy.