Nebraska Falls to #22

ladyhawke

Got our butts handed to us by a top 25 team at there house. I think its appropriate ranking. We are a good team who has had to overcome some tough road situations and some tough games. We faced alot of top ranked teams this year, i dont care what you say about the big 10, its a different style of play and might take a bit to get used to. We need bigger boys up front and more experienced strong safeties. Faster wideouts to contain the moble QBs which isnt a normal thing in the big10. We will be ok, honestly if we didnt lose to Northwestern, how bad would you really feel about the season.

Got our butts handed to us by a top 25 team at there house. I think its appropriate ranking. We are a good team who has had to overcome some tough road situations and some tough games. We faced alot of top ranked teams this year, i dont care what you say about the big 10, its a different style of play and might take a bit to get used to. We need bigger boys up front and more experienced strong safeties. Faster wideouts to contain the moble QBs which isnt a normal thing in the big10.

Just like what happened at Wisconsin.

We have our signature win against Michigan State.

Our wins vs Penn State and Ohio State were marginal. We needed OSU's QG to get injured, and we almost allowed one of the worst offenses in div-1a football to come back against us.

We will be ok, honestly if we didnt lose to Northwestern, how bad would you really feel about the season.

Ummm... if we didn't beat MSU, how good would you really feel about the season?