What Did We Learn???

walksalone

I learned that Carnes is not capable of taking a single snap...

^^This^^

Apparently just like last year Martinez will need to actually have a limb torn off leaving a bloody stump for him to come out the game, ever. The Carnes thing must have some back story that they won't talk about for some reason.

yep, better get used to this trend......

1) That I can successfully clean part of the house while watching a Husker game

2) If the pattern continues, we will probably lose the bowl game since we played pretty good against Iowa

3) Cassidy is apparently the glue of our defense

4) Lavonte and David will be sorely missed

5) Taylor could be in a wheelchair, with no arms, our team up 100 points, and the backup would still not get any snaps

6) The refs don't review plays when a team is up 20 to 0

7) Kenny Bell has the best fro around

8) Bob Davie doesn't know a thing about college football

9) Rex may not make it to his senior year

We learned we can make it through a whole season with one injury prone, running QB who lacks toughness.

Exactly. He proved how un-tough he is last year by playing half the season on a near-broken ankle. And by taking umpteen-dozen hard hits this year without missing a snap.

It's a good thing we're focusing on the QB at this point in the season. Clearly it's the position on the field with the most glaring problems.

I learned that I'm actually capable of falling asleep during a Nebraska game. First time for everything I guess. Yawn!!!

I don't understand how people fall asleep when we are winning. I mean in comparison to the 09 offense and some of those games in 02/03 for offense I thought we looked alright today. Plus I love watching our defense shut down the opponent.

We learned we can make it through a whole season with one injury prone, running QB who lacks toughness.

Exactly. He proved how un-tough he is last year by playing half the season on a near-broken ankle. And by taking umpteen-dozen hard hits this year without missing a snap.

It's a good thing we're focusing on the QB at this point in the season. Clearly it's the position on the field with the most glaring problems.

Thank you.

Things I learned today........

1. When Nebraska gets up 3 scores they cash it in. Playcalling becomes vanilla and offense is satisfied going 3 and out as long it burns 2 minutes off the clock, It almost bit us against Penn State, it couldve happened today.

2. B1G officating is an absolutle joke. How many pass interference calls were made. 6?? 7?? There was only 2 I thought were legit. Atleast they called offensive holding once.

3. Andrew Green is improving he could be pretty good next year. Hopefully next year it wont take 9 games to find someone to start opposite of him.

4. This time next year the reality will set in that Sexy Rexy is gonna be gone.

5. On Senior Day, I was hoping Bo would play some of those seniors that havent played much, especially since we "cashed it in". I know Bo did this last year and the coach before him did this as well.

6. I was able to cram 5 work days in to 3 days and still got home right after kickoff, I call that winning. But still no more 11am kickoffs on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Save those for the east coast people.