Which bowl game will we go to?

It all depends on what happens tomorrow with Michigan-Ohio State and Penn State-Wisconsin, and then with the B1G championship game. Just like that 14 all in Baton Rouge.

There are 9 teams in the Big Ten who are eligible for a Bowl Game. Should Purdue defeat Indiana tomorrow, there will be 10 teams eligible for a Bowl Game. I think that's pretty good.

Let's say that Michigan State beats Northwestern, Ohio State beats Meatchicken, and Wisconsin beats Penn State. This puts Wisconsin and Michigan State in the B1G championship game. Meatchicken finishes 9-3 (5-3), Penn State finishes 9-3 (6-2).

Wisconsin beats Michigan State in the B1G Championship Game. That puts them in the Rose Bowl to face Oregon.

So here are my projected final conference standings for all the B1G:

Wisconsin 11-2 (7-2)

Michigan State 10-3 (7-2)

Penn State 9-3 (6-2)

Michigan 9-3 (5-3)

Nebraska 9-3 (5-3)

Ohio State 7-5 (4-4)

Iowa 7-5 (4-4)

Purdue 6-6 (4-4)

Northwestern 6-6 (3-5)

Illinois 6-6 (3-5)

Minnesota 2-10 (1-7)

Indiana 1-11 (0-8)

With that, I do think the B1G gets an at-large BCS birth for Michigan State, who will be sent to the Sugar Bowl to face Houston.

The Capital One Bowl can now select Penn State, Michigan, or Nebraska to face their SEC team. Penn State was their recently and with their scandal I don't see them being selected. Michigan State was there last year, so maybe they don't choose Michigan.

Capital One Bowl selects Nebraska who is looking like they will face Arkansas [who is now down 21-14].

This leaves Michigan and Penn State to duke it out for a spot in the Outback Bowl to face another SEC team. This is where Michigan goes. They will face South Carolina.

So Penn State goes to the Insight Bowl to face a Big 12 school, who I'm thinking will be Kansas State.

Here are my projected bowl standings [this is surprisingly a lot of work]:

Rose Bowl: Wisconsin vs Oregon

Sugar Bowl: Michigan State vs Houston

Capital One Bowl: Nebraska vs Arkansas

Outback Bowl: Michigan vs South Carolina/Georgia

Insight Bowl: Penn State vs Kansas State

Gator Bowl: Iowa vs. Auburn/Georgia/South Carolina

Meinke Car Care Bowl: Ohio State vs Texas

Ticket City Bowl: Northwestern vs Marshall

Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl: Illinois vs Toledo

Purdue goes somewhere that doesn't have enough teams.

• Fire 1

It all depends on what happens tomorrow with Michigan-Ohio State and Penn State-Wisconsin, and then with the B1G championship game. Just like that 14 all in Baton Rouge.

There are 9 teams in the Big Ten who are eligible for a Bowl Game. Should Purdue defeat Indiana tomorrow, there will be 10 teams eligible for a Bowl Game. I think that's pretty good.

Let's say that Michigan State beats Northwestern, Ohio State beats Meatchicken, and Wisconsin beats Penn State. This puts Wisconsin and Michigan State in the B1G championship game. Meatchicken finishes 9-3 (5-3), Penn State finishes 9-3 (6-2).

Wisconsin beats Michigan State in the B1G Championship Game. That puts them in the Rose Bowl to face Oregon.

So here are my projected final conference standings for all the B1G:

Wisconsin 11-2 (7-2)

Michigan State 10-3 (7-2)

Penn State 9-3 (6-2)

Michigan 9-3 (5-3)

Nebraska 9-3 (5-3)

Ohio State 7-5 (4-4)

Iowa 7-5 (4-4)

Purdue 6-6 (4-4)

Northwestern 6-6 (3-5)

Illinois 6-6 (3-5)

Minnesota 2-10 (1-7)

Indiana 1-11 (0-8)

With that, I do think the B1G gets an at-large BCS birth for Michigan State, who will be sent to the Sugar Bowl to face Houston.

The Capital One Bowl can now select Penn State, Michigan, or Nebraska to face their SEC team. Penn State was their recently and with their scandal I don't see them being selected. Michigan State was there last year, so maybe they don't choose Michigan.

Capital One Bowl selects Nebraska who is looking like they will face Arkansas [who is now down 21-14].

This leaves Michigan and Penn State to duke it out for a spot in the Outback Bowl to face another SEC team. This is where Michigan goes. They will face South Carolina.

So Penn State goes to the Insight Bowl to face a Big 12 school, who I'm thinking will be Kansas State.

Here are my projected bowl standings [this is surprisingly a lot of work]:

Rose Bowl: Wisconsin vs Oregon

Sugar Bowl: Michigan State vs Houston

Capital One Bowl: Nebraska vs Arkansas

Outback Bowl: Michigan vs South Carolina/Georgia

Insight Bowl: Penn State vs Kansas State

Gator Bowl: Iowa vs. Auburn/Georgia/South Carolina

Meinke Car Care Bowl: Ohio State vs Texas

Ticket City Bowl: Northwestern vs Marshall

Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl: Illinois vs Toledo

Purdue goes somewhere that doesn't have enough teams.

GREAT WORK! although, I think in that scenario, and if Okie state beats OU next week, I think we will see K-State get an at large spot over Michigan state who would be coming off a loss.