Rumblings of Player Transfer

Landlord

I have said all along that I thought that Green may leave, but it was based on OPINION only. I just couldn't see 3 very promising rbs in the same class.... someone would be missing out on playing time... especially since Rex is back another year... There are only so many "packages" that you can get on the field during a game.

I am hoping that his connection with Coach Brown and his faith will keep him here. His brother is also about to become a full-fledged blackshirt..... I don't even know if Green is the one that is being mentioned, but going off of the above threads.

** Can't see Carnes leaving with a chance to compete (not win) qb job, but is only 1 play away from being the starter.... probably a knee jerk reaction to not seeing the field... if it is him, look for Bo to get him many reps with #1's early in bowl prep

He's alluding to Carnes since it came out Cody Green has been trying to get him to leave all year.

Cody Green is trying to get Brion Carnes to leave? What?

Cody Green is trying to get Brion Carnes to leave.

As Husker_x said... What the hell does he care? I mean, if Brion wants to go to a smaller school to ride the pine behind Cody Green, go ahead. What happened to Green being such a great team player for the program?

He's alluding to Carnes since it came out Cody Green has been trying to get him to leave all year.

As Husker_x said... What the hell does he care? I mean, if Brion wants to go to a smaller school to ride the pine behind Cody Green, go ahead. What happened to Green being such a great team player for the program?

You'll have to ask Cody Green.

I don't think anyone with a functioning brain cell would have said Green was a great team player for the program after he... ya know... transfered from the program.

If and ONLY IF we would happen to lose Carnes, the obvious solution is to move Turner back to QB and also let him play SE too..... it's been done... it would get him on the field. Hopefully, things will calm down once bowl practices start.... knee jerk reactions right now... probably all over the country with unhappy players.

I guess all the Aaron Green talk was just people guessing, and the rumor itself (not substantiated, yet) is most definitely about Brion Carnes.

If he does leave, I don't really know how to feel. Sure, he could/should have gotten more mop-up time, but what value is mop-up time really? Just stinks of another young player not getting theirs and being upset about it, unwilling to wait it out. Oh Joe Ganz, what our players could learn from you.

If it's true it does kinda make sense...last year there were question marks about with Taylor, now there's fewer, and it seems like after last year's indecision at QB Bo just wants one guy done deal.

I think it's incredibly difficult for someone to make huge decisions about their life at age 17 or 18. So if they know in their heart it was the wrong one after living it out for a year or two, or simply the idea of transferring so they can play is is creeping into their head all the time...well that's that.

You'll have to ask Cody Green.

I don't think anyone with a functioning brain cell would have said Green was a great team player for the program after he... ya know... transfered from the program.

See the Cody Green transfer thread... I can't find it. Dear Lord, everyone made sure to praise him on his way out... Guess that worked out well.