Southern Miss on the schedule next year

The team that spanked Houston this afternoon is I think the first team on our schedule next year. Didn't see all the game but the parts I saw it looked like SM came to play. I'm not saying they are world class, but they are the winners of their conference with a signature win over an undefeated team. I don't know if they are a team loaded with seniors or how many will be back next fall. The boys better have their helmets strapped on tight for that first game!

Starting QB is a senior (threw for over 3000 yds this year), best WR is a senior as well. Their leading rusher (600 yds.) is a freshman. They lost two games in the CUSA, one of those were to UAB, which got beat by FAU (1-10) last week....

It should be a good test, but they are losing guys...

This is true. And then there is the chance that Larry Fedora leaves. His name is appearing a little more every day.

Starting QB is a senior (threw for over 3000 yds this year), best WR is a senior as well. Their leading rusher (600 yds.) is a freshman. They lost two games in the CUSA, one of those were to UAB, which got beat by FAU (1-10) last week....

It should be a good test, but they are losing guys...

This is true. And then there is the chance that Larry Fedora leaves. His name is appearing a little more every day.

Another good point.... He has the look of a good coach, glad to see Houston go down today, they were way overrated....

Starting QB is a senior (threw for over 3000 yds this year), best WR is a senior as well. Their leading rusher (600 yds.) is a freshman. They lost two games in the CUSA, one of those were to UAB, which got beat by FAU (1-10) last week.... It should be a good test, but they are losing guys...
Another good point.... He has the look of a good coach, glad to see Houston go down today, they were way overrated....

It makes it more likely we'll see Michigan get a BCS invite. I like that.